Book a Scenic Glider Ride
Please select from the following options to book your glider ride. However, if you wish to schedule a ride within less than 48 hours, please call rather than booking online: (541) 286-5609.
IMPORTANT: The useful load capacity of our glider is 501 pounds. Subtracting the weight of the pilot typically leaves a remaining capacity for one or two passengers of between 300-325 pounds, including clothing and accessories. Hood River Soaring is not responsible for the cancellation or alteration of a ride if the party exceeds the weight limit. All passengers must sign a standard liability waiver at the airfield before their flight. The waiver for minors must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the scenic beauty and wonder of the Hood River Valley and the Columbia River Gorge.
- Approximate flight time: 20-30 minutes
- Tow to 3,000 foot release altitude.
- 1 passenger $229 - 2 passengers $279
Soar the East Ridge or catch a thermal to lengthen your scenic flight over the Hood River Valley.
- Approximate flight time: 30-40 minutes
- Tow to 3,000-5,000 foot release altitude.
- 1 passenger $279 - 2 passengers $329
EPIC SOAR (last ride of the day)
Use the power of the Mt. Hood thermal "wave" to go for a longer flight over the Hood River Valley and Columbia River Gorge.
- Approximate flight time: about an hour
- Tow to 3,000-7,000 foot release altitude.
- 1 passenger $379 - 2 passengers $439